UpdatedTuesday July 21, 2020 byPOB Soccer.
In order to streamline this process, and to maintain social distancing protocols, all uniforms will be ordered online and delivered directly to each player. Each package, the cost of which was included in your travel registration, includes 1 orange jersey, 1 black jersey, 1 pair of shorts and 1 pair of socks. You will also be able to order additional and/or replacement items at the prices listed as well as other POBSC Spiritwear, also all new this year from Adidas. Please note, that any additional items you purchased will be shipped with the uniform kit and arrive around the first week of September. If you want a spiritwear item sooner, it must be ordered separately from the uniform kit and shipping costs may apply.
Please follow the instructions below to help you navigate the website.
- Click HERE to Go to the Soccer Zone webpage for POBSC and click “Shop Now” under our club logo
- You will be asked to sign in or create an account with a name and email address and click “log in” or “create an account”
- Select Your Team: This is your child’s age group based on birth year, click “Go to Team” under the appropriate age/gender. If you have multiple children to order for, you can start with either.
- Select Your Player: Enter the child’s first name and last name as you have registered them on POBSC as well as your child’s assigned number* and click “Add Player”:
- U9 & U10 Only – You should be receiving your child’s assigned number from Nitin Malik in a separate email, shortly
- U11 and up – Returning players will enter their assigned number from last year. New U11 and up players, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: We understand not all teams are finalized, but that does NOT affect the uniform ordering process as in the vast majority of cases, no two children have the same number in any division. If there is a scenario where there is a duplicate number, we will contact you before the distributor starts printing.
- Apparel Page: Click “Select Options” under Plainview Old Bethpage SC 2020-22 Uniform Package. You can come back to this page if you plan on purchasing additional merchandise
- Selecting Your Size: Attached are two sizing charts that will help you determine the best size for your child, Adidas and Nike are sized quite differently. Keep in mind, these are two-year uniforms so if between sizes, err on the larger size. Use the measurements shown on the site along with the size chart. Sock sizing is listed on the lower right of the page. Choose the size for both jersey’s, shorts, and socks and click “Add to Cart”.
- Should you want to purchase an additional pair of shorts or socks, do so by adding it on the main apparel page. Do not add quantity to the items as part of your package that have no cost, these will be rejected from the system
- Next Steps
- Continue Shopping – If you would like to make additional purchases
- Here you can also Add Player – If you have more than one child registered for travel, click the “Add Player” button on the left side of the page. Follow the steps to fill in the additional players “team” which is their age group by birth year as well as their name and uniform number.
- IMPORTANT – after creating your second player, make sure that player is “selected” by clicking the “select player” button under that player on the left before adding their uniform package.
- Repeat the “continue shopping” process until you have added uniforms for all of your travel aged children and have added any additional items you like
- Check Out – Once you have made your selection and would like to submit your order, follow the steps to add your shipping address and credit card for any additional items. Do not click “expedited shipping”, all items will be shipped together by early September.
You will receive your uniform and any other items included in the uniform order by the first week in September. Questions about uniforms please contact email@example.com.
Travel Uniforms - Adidas.pdf